I agree with Brian and the others.
With the shot of the fog on the sea, the out-of-focus capture means that we
cannot see the fog on the sea, we just see a foggy picture. A nice sharp
capture would have given us identifiable ships in the foreground and naturally
foggy sea in the background, all nicely composed and with the
foreground-background contrast telling the story.
The second shot is interesting but to me seems too staged, like the
shadow-puppet thing we used to do in school. Or not staged enough. The position
of the hand-shadows doesn't say anything to me  - they are just a bunch of
shadows. A hand with a dagger...  Two figures embracing... scenes like that
would tell a story.
The snow shot is nice. There is nothing in the picture to localize it - it
could be anyplace in the world that has snow. That means that this cannot be
about the rarity of snow in the Tel Aviv area, it needs to stand on its own as
an interesting abstract pattern. It does that nicely.

stan