On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 04:29:34PM -0500, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
> I'm just trying to insert a bit of levity into a weighty situation.
>
> Of course, many photographs are art.  Anything by HC-B, and much of
> that by AA, for easy examples.

I don't know about that, you saw what happened when one of HC-B's
photos was posted to a critique site.

> My photographs are not art.  At best, they are "pleasant" or "nicely
> illustrative."  There are, however, several photographers on this list
> who consistently produce art with their cameras.  To name them would
> tend to get into personal taste and disruptive argumentation.  <G>

One of my ongoing sources of cognitive dissonance is people mistaking
my photos for art. One way of recognizing the refined taste of the
PDML is that has rarely, if ever, happened here.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc