Congrats.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "knarf" <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT: Coolest email I've gotten in a while...

Wow!

Cheers,
frank

Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com> wrote:
Just got this in my inbox:

"Dear Charles,

my name is Wolfgang Flür, I was a Kraftwerk member from 1973-1986 (all
albums / tours), the electro drummer.
Today I have found your photos from us of the 1981 Computerworld tour
in Bremen and am so what of excited. You are a very good photographer I
find.
My quest is if I can use some for them for my website like a little
slideshow for instance for all Kraftwerk fans and include your
photographer's name of course.
Would be very nice to hear positive from you. Are you still living in
Germany?

Very best greetings, merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your
family,

Wolfgang Flür"

WOW!

-Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN

“Analysis kills spontaneity.” -- Henri-Frederic Amiel