Thanks Bruce, good to hear. I'm not excited about having to upgrade the puter just for Photoshop.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Walker" <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Another K-3

Forgot to mention that the increased file size isn't killing my
ancient 2007 iMac. Definitely a bit slower to import in Lightroom, but
after that I tend not to notice the difference, though I'm sure it's
all a bit slower now. Just not enough to force an upgrade there --
yet.