On 12/25/2013 7:24 PM, Miserere wrote:
Marco Alpert <ma...@alpert.com> wrote:
I don’t know if this has been on for a while, but I’m finally planning
to move up from my nearly prehistoric *ist Ds to a K-3 and see that B&H
is now offering the K-3 with the battery grip, the DA 50mm f/1.8, a
32GB card and a 4% “reward” for $1296.95. If I wanted the grip (which I
don’t) and needed a 50mm lens (I already have the FA 50 f/1.4), it
would be the best deal I’ve seen yet.

Now if they’d only lower the price instead of bundling it with stuff I
don’t want…

   -Marco

---------------
http://www.alpert.com/marco

I wouldn't upgrade, I don't think you'll notice a difference.

Of course he'll see a difference, the files will slow down his computer and require a hard drive upgrade at the very least. Oh, and to actually see the image improvements and use all of those Pixels he'll need at least a 30" monitor, and for prints he'll want one of these; http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/623974-REG/Canon_2158B002AA_imagePROGRAF_iPF510_17_Large.html

Cheers,

   —M.
\/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com http://EnticingTheLight.com
   A Quest for Photographic Enlightenment

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken