On 12/25/2013 11:08 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:
Good work, everybody!

http://www.robertstech.com/quote.htm

I spent less time reading the list and writing responses this year than I can remember in the past yet I got three quotes I don't remember making. I'm pretty sure that one of them is totally misattributed, (hey, Shakespeare made up words I can too, it's the only way I'll be like him), but then again I may have been drinking.

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken