I always love your galleries, Bob, and this is  no exception. Lovely.

Liked too many to pick some out, but did notice  especially the B&W of the
various levels of buildings, the statue head  (male), the reflecting ponds
(two), and the draped statues. But also some good  long distant shots of the
area exterior and interior.

The covered statues  are very surreal and sort of spooky. Took me a moment,
on the first one, to  figure out what the heck they were. Heh.

Envious (re trip).

Marnie  aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 12/28/2013 10:06:21 A.M. Pacific Standard  Time,