I've been socked into the condo all week renovating/reorganizing our home
office. Almost done now, it's looking great. Haven't done a heck of a lot of
anything else this week other than go to the movies once or twice, have dinner
with friends a couple of times.

Taking a little break, I sat back and wandered through some photos I'd shot
with the ancient Olympus E-1 in 2008. Sheesh, I've had this camera for five-six
years and a couple-ten thousand exposures. It still makes beautiful
photographs.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/11639531054/

I found this simple snap of bar stools captured at ISO 3200 with a Pentax 50mm
lens fitted (the M50/1.4). Lightroom 5.3 makes ISO 3200 look just beautiful in
B&W, with lovely soft grain that reminds me so much of Tri-X beat up properly
in some funky chemistry.

Still love the old lump. :-)