Thank you, Frank!

I knew the moment I caught it that it was going to be a B&W conversion. It's just one of those shots.

-- Walt

On 12/29/2013 9:57 PM, knarf wrote:
Great shot, Walt!

Love the expression. Beautifully rendered!

Cheers,
frank

Walt <ldott...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you, Marnie.

He didn't have a runny nose as far as I could tell. I suspect he was
just drooling indiscriminately as babies are wont to do. ;)

-- Walt