Quoting Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>:

I like that too (and , of course, got Don's "obscure" reference to the missing arsnic. - not so obscure if you are of a certain age and liked movies... (1944) Frank Capra directed Arsnic and Old lace - Cary Grant
starred.

I chose the name expecting that a few people of a certain age would pick up the reference. I might redo the image and photoshop a small bottle (with skull & crossbones) into the window...

a silly bit of fluff but rather fun.

Agreed - been years (decades?) since I saw that movie.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

I played the ingenue, Elaine, back in the 50's at the Chicago Stage Guild. (now) Mystery writer Les Roberts played Teddy Brewster..

hmm I seem to be waxing nostalgic

ann