Why am I up at 4am on New Years day? Partying you may ask? Carousing?  Ringing
in the new year?

No, I'm working. And frustrated. I am dispatching night calls, which usually
means sleeping; we rarely have night calls to dispatch and who would think that
New Years eve/morning would be busy?

Well, I've been up for three hours now on one problematic call. And I'm not
happy.

So I figure I might as well post something. Another one taken on Christmas day.
I'll be honest with you, I don't think much of it but given my current state of
mind I feel like posting it just because:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2013/12/white-christmas.html?m=1

What do you think? Ordinary? Any merit? Or was my initial assssment pretty much
spot-on?

Thanks, both for looking and for hearing my rant.

Happy New Year,

frank
“Analysis kills spontaneity.” -- Henri-Frederic Amiel