On 27/12/2013 5:03 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:
A lovely girl, Bill; posed very nicely. I love those boots which look
to be thigh-highs.

And somebody's got great taste in framed b&w photos. ;-) If I'm not
mistaken I think I see a recent PESO among them: rocks in a stream?

Thanks Bruce. I suspect I have a couple of dozen or more images in a similar vein on my walls. Streams fascinate me. I suspect because the mighty Wascana is the only creek in the world that doesn't flow most of the time, but always has water in it.

bill