On 1/1/2014 11:57 AM, Juan Buhler wrote:
My previous PESO went so well that I figured I'd post this. It's
from early in our trip, September 2012, on the beach in Baja.

http://www.vanenvan.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/2110817.gif

K5, 12-24/4 (I believe).

I like it. There's a lot of color noise in the foreground, but what can
you do?

I remember you were planning to drive all the way down to the southern
tip of South America. I don't know how far down Baja you were planning
to go, but do you have to backtrack to get over to the main part of Mexico?