On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 3:57 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 02/01/2014 2:01 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
>>
>> BTW, did you have your WB set right in that vid? It looked rather
>> warm to me.
>
> Automatic white balance, I think. Incandescent light, and I bet that floor
> causes the AWB to have kittens.
> I don't suppose there is some way to adjust it after the fact, is there?

Depends on what you're using to edit video. I was planning to use Ps
CS6 once I upgrade. That allows you to apply adjustment layers to your
video, so it's easy to tweak colours any old way.

I think that iMovie has WB adjustment capability too. I haven't used
it much, but that would be my initial editing tool.

--
-bmw