on 2014-01-02 13:35 Paul Stenquist wrote
...will include one of my photos—“Birmingham Gentleman.” The Ricoh marketing people
chose it after perusing the Pentax Gallery, and I provided a 50 meg. tiff file. I
believe they made a rather large print of it. Most of you probably recall the pic.
It was on the landing page of the Pentax Gallery for quite a few years, and it’s
been seen here before. It’s on photo.net as well:
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3451662&size=lg

lovely photo, and i can see why they selected it, as the humanity plus the variety of textures give it a depth that will appeal to many different people, and its exposure & bokeh should excite the photo geeks; i'd be fascinated to see how a very good shot from a *istD holds up in a big print