Sylwester,

The Pentax SMC coatings will give Pentax lenses some of the best flare
control available.  So the lenses you mentioned will likely be more
flare resistant than your Tokina.  However, the Tokina is a very fine
lens.  It is built as a pro grade zoom.  This means that optically and
physically, it is built to produce great pictures and withstand the
heavy use a pro would give it.  It is also a higher speed lens than
the others that you mentioned - between 1 and 2 stops.

There are things that you can do to guard against flare.  Don't shoot
into the sun, use a lens hood (it comes with one), stand in the shade,
use a card or hand to shade the lens, etc.

If your intention is to take lots of pictures with the sun in the
frame where flare will occur, then maybe getting one of the Pentax
lenses would be wise, but I don't believe you will get any better
optical performance, perhaps even worse - except for flare.

Bruce Dayton