I agree 100% about the guitar. Unfortunately that is the bottom of the frame. I
really wanted some guitar in there for context but I know it really demands
more of it. I considered cropping it out completely but its a really soft
photo; a tighter crop may make it too soft.

I'll fool around with it a bit see what I can do. If it's acceptable I'll
repost.

Cheers,
frank

Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:
>On 6/1/14, knarf, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
>>I showed a picture of Kai on stage a few weeks ago.
>>
>>Here she is just prior to her performance:
>>
>>http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.ca/2014/01/a-girl-and-her-guitar.html?m=1
>>
>>Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome.
>
>Fantastic pose and lighting - would love to see more of the guitar if
>only to balance the image as a whole. So, either a closer crop or a
>looser one, it's kinda in no-man's-land at the mo.
>
>Beautiful subject.

“Analysis kills spontaneity.” -- Henri-Frederic Amiel