On 1/9/2014 5:46 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
John Francis wrote:

On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 11:21:15AM -0600, Darren Addy wrote:

... the problem of people who, often in an effort to feel better about
themselves, denigrate completely rational choices that other people
have a right to make for themselves. Often, such people are unwilling
(or unable) to consider any other side than the one that they have
chosen to subscribe to.

In the RPG community (where I spend even more time than on PDML) that
mis-labelling is so common that we have a word for it  -  "badwrongfun"

You never want to mess with someone who spends a lot of time in the
rocket-propelled grenade community.

Unless you're the one with all the rockets.