Cool...they look like etched glass

-p

On 1/9/2014 7:47 PM, Christine Nielsen wrote:
Ok... take two... this time I'll try not to  hit "send" before I get
to the second sentence...

As I was saying... Happy new year!

Been a while since I've had a chance to stop by, hopefully I'll have
more opportunity in the quiet winter months to see what you're all up
to...

In a lovely change of pace today, I got to just mess around with my
camera & the 100mm macro ...  These are no Cassinos, but I thought I'd
share some of the early results ...

http://www.christinenielsen.com/sharing/h67a1511#h67a1511

(there are four, start here, click to the right to scroll through)

:)
-c