It's not like I'll get any better photos.

Well, coming from a K20D to the K3, I'm certainly seeing better photos with the few I've captured so far.
Both in image quality and the ability to capture better images in low light.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "John" <johnsess...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: It's not the camera