Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 10:19 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: A new set - ARTEritivo

Lots of atmosphere, pleasing wRm tones. Well done!

Paul via phone

On Jan 11, 2014, at 4:02 PM, "Dario Bonazza" <dario.bona...@virgilio.it> wrote:

Hi all,
If interested, you can find a new set of mine here, shot in a bistrot at evenings:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dariobon/sets/72157639658025646/
They are mostly shot with 31mm Ltd and 77mm Ltd lenses, which are responsible for the nice bokeh (when applicable). Comments welcome (but I'm going to see them and reply on Monday, as I'll have one day out on Sunday).
Dario

-----
Nessun virus nel messaggio.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 2013.0.3462 / Database dei virus: 3658/6994 - Data di rilascio: 11/01/2014