On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 7:59 AM,  <eactiv...@aol.com> wrote:

> I just got the X-5 delivered from Amazon the day before I left.  I barely
> had time to figure it out. It doesn't have an Av setting, so I either  shot
> manual or program or green button. None of the shots are great and I  haven't
> edited them.
>
> http://mapphotography.com/CES/index.html

Not bad either. And what's with this guy?
http://mapphotography.com/CES/content/IMGP0056_large.html
A man, wearing a bright orange tote, backpack style? Fashion faux pas
award of the month <g>

> Pentax:  I asked  two reps if Ricoh intended a FF Pentax. I asked them
> separately. The answer was  pretty much, no.

Not surprised and I'm totally fine with that.

> The  Pentax display was understated and tasteful, except for the scantily
> clad  Japanese girl sitting on a chair, pushing a button on a toy train
> running on a  track below her.

The sky is NOT falling:)

> There was  a wall of K-50's, not quite sure why.

Maybe someone thought that displaying 50 pieces of K-50 would be a
witty marketing ploy.

> Paul's pic had an end spot, and really  was one of the best there. :-)

It really stands out. Big kudos for Paul again!

Thanks for the report!