Ann: hot pants and platform heels? Yes!! Got any pics? :-)

It's all about context. At the office, I'd consider pajamas to be
scantily clad. At the beach, a bikini wouldn't stand out.

At our local bank branch, a young slender Asian teller's go-to summer
outfit is thigh-high leggings, a flouncy micro skirt and some sort of
fashionable top I have no recollection of now. Nobody pays her any
attention. Besides me. ;-)  (I keep meaning to ask her if she'd like
to model.)

I agree that a thong and pasties would fit my definition for scantily
clad pretty much anywhere, though.

--
-bmw