Great stuff, Paul. I'd love to have one of those. It would be quite an upgrade from our i20!

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Stenquist
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 4:28 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESO The 17-70/4 Works the Auto Show

I’m promised some pics shot with this lens. Here’s the first one. Managed dot elbow my way into a decent position in front of the stage at the Hyundai Genesis introduction to get a shot. Had to wait for the smoke to clear but it eventually did. The pic ended up in the Times auto show reporting and will probably be in the Hyundai book I’m working on as well. So it was worth the effort. Very pleased with the performance of the lens. I used it exclusively at the show. Excellent performance from a lightweight but solid piece of Pentax hardware.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17653234&size=lg

---
is active.