Heh.

Marnie aka Doe

In a message dated 1/14/2014 12:14:18 P.M. Pacific  Standard Time,
jdavi...@yahoo.com writes:
Those bright lights should serve as  a warning.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From:  "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 11:43 AM
Subject: PESO - Only In  Vegas

Wish I had had time to do a whole series of  "Only In Vegas"  shots, while
there, but didn't. Slot machines in 7-11's,   etc.

For those of you not in the US, Denny's is a very prosaic  restaurant
chain, sort of middle of the road dinning. Not the cheapest  there is
(those are
fast-food drive thrus), but definitely not at the  upper end either.

So  seeing a Denny's like this amused me. Taken  from my car, not very
well,
with the   X-5.

http://mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/onlyvegas.html

A  just  for fun shot. Comments welcome, but I don't think it merits any
real  critiquing.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)

--
PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail  List