There were hundreds of videographers at the auto show shooting for websites,
television stations and the vehicle manufacturers. This guy was getting ready
to shoot the Cadillac ATS Coupe introduction. I was seated nearby so I snapped
his picture. I believe these cameras are pretty darn pricey. I’m guessing those
are battery packs to the rear, but they also seem to serve as counterweights. I
like the over-the-shoulders rig with handlebars up front. Nifty, I think. Cotty
will tell us if it’s truly nifty.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17654100&size=lg