But, seriously, it's still a hobby, although I'm seriously thinking of
trying to make money at it at some point, although I don't have any
illusions that it will be anything more than a secondary income.

My sister, her husband and I have been selling prints of our stuff on eBay
over the last few months, with a teeny bit of success (hard to believe, but
true).  It's been enough to make us think of ways to expand.  We'll see...

-frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert