One trick is to take two photos from points 5 to 10 feet apart that are
parallel to the facade of the building & combine them in Photoshop. The
perspective distortion is automatically reduced in the combining. Leave
some extra room on the left of the building from the left position &
leave some extra room on the right when shooting from the right position.

Once you combine them you've got some extra room along the edges if you
need to do further perspective correction.

This may explain it better than I'm able to:

http://mikahirsimaki.blogspot.com/2013/01/photoshop-easy-way-to-remove-objects-in.html