Well, y'all enjoy. It mostly passed us by. Looks like someone threw baby powder on my windshield.

There are reports of ice on the roads east of here. Southbound semi-truck ran off I-95 & northbound traffic had to be detoured onto a service road but the Highway Patrol says it will be cleared by 10:00 am.