I am sure I missed some of the photos from the series, but
I like some of the HDR shots, especially this one:
http://www.robertstech.com/galleries/london1/7de0141122.html

The one you posted to the list,
http://www.robertstech.com/galleries/london1/7de0122932.html
is nice as well.
But in the one above, HDR combined with the extreme wide-angle
(was it a fish eye, or did you add distortion in post-processing?)
gives it a painted look, in some sort of "grotesque" style.

I also like this one for the interesting contrast of
the light and colors:
http://www.robertstech.com/galleries/london1/7de0031720.html
Here, the ghosts do not distract (as they do in some other photos),
but actually help the overall athmosphere.

The panoramic photo is fun too, although, I'd wish the arch would be in
either in the middle, or a bit more off center, err. centre. :-)

Thanks for sharing,

Igor

Mon Jan 27 12:26:40 EST 2014