Thanks, Rob. I'm pleased with the image quality. The UI could be
better as you remarked on FB, but it doesn't bother me that much. It
definitely added to the number of shots, it's really small and
pocketable so I can keep it always with me without any problem. This
was the primary reason for me to buy it. I don't carry around a
back-pack, just a small Muzetto personal bag. Or I just put it in my
pocket;)