I imagine, like all other Denny's, the floor tries to pull your shoes off and
there is an oder that could be used to train cadaver dogs.

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: "eactiv...@aol.com" <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 8:27 AM
Subject: PESO:  Only In Vegas II

Okay, ann will come along and tell me they have  Denny's like this on the
East Coast, heh, BUT...
this is the only Denny's  I've ever seen with a bar. And a FULL bar,
nonetheless. ;-)

It is  normally a very prosaic restaurant, and serves breakfast all day. So
I guess at  this place you can get a Tequila Sunrise with your bacon and
eggs...

It  was in a sort of strip mall.

http://mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/onlyvegas2.html

Comments  welcome.