Links below to tables of the pin-out voltages on the G5 power supply. Should be able to check these with a good high impedance volt meter.

P1 Connector...
http://d3nevzfk7ii3be.cloudfront.net/igi/meMD2v3echZtptCG.large

P2 and P3 Connectors...
http://d3nevzfk7ii3be.cloudfront.net/igi/KIX3V2Cxcc2Ee5On.large

Info from this page...
http://tinyurl.com/n6jhbq6

-p

On 1/30/2014 1:19 PM, John wrote:
Do you have any way to actually check for voltages coming out of the
power supply?