Ok, the Lockheed bribery scandal, not just a specific F104 bribery
scandal. That's why it didn't click.

On 2/4/2014 11:11 AM, Eric Featherstone wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_bribery_scandals

On 4 February 2014 16:09, John <johnsess...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I was crazy about airplanes when I was a kid. I know the F104 sucks at
"low & slow" & has a glide ratio that compares unfavorably to a brick,
but I don't remember any bribery scandal.