Believe it or not, and I do not do much partraiture thes days, I still have
an ofl "Soff Shoulder" I bought back in the early 70s. It is a portable
umbrella that has the standard base mount camera bracket and the flash is
fired into the umbrella.

I hadn't use if for years, but I picked up a Metz 45 CL1 and, with its head
(the 202 would not swivel so all exposures were calculated) I can use the
flashes automation. I would rather have a TTL setup like Pentax's AF400 but
I do so little flash work, the expense is not worth it.

Anyone else use Larson's Soff Shoulder? It was great for weddings.

Bob

Bob