Old thread, but just got my first K3. What the hell were they thinking
re the Info button, concept is good, options provided are poorly
thought out. Menu changes make sense on the whole I think, gone is the
extended ISO range caper, but ISO 100 lowest? And what's with changing
the position of the AF button on the body radically and leaving the AF
button on the grip where the old one used to be :( The K5 design was
great in the respect that you could flip from landscape to portrait
mode using the grip and basically all the buttons were in essentially
the same place. Goddamn this thing better nail focus.

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours