On 2/6/2014 6:11 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 5:48 PM, Bob W <p...@web-options.com> wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Steve Cottrell
Sent: 06 February 2014 22:44
To: pentax list
Subject: Re: PESO 2014 - 044, 045 - GDG

On 6/2/14, Godfrey DiGiorgi, discombobulated, unleashed:

I already have ...

Oh don't get me wrong - I can appreciate the abilities of the photographer
in capturing the scene, the technical competence and the artistic merit of
the composition and so on.

But...minimalism....just....does.....
.something....to ......meeeeeeeeaaaaAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHhhhhhh......

Less minimalism, is that what you want? But less is more. So what is it you
want - more minimalism or less minimalism? When is too little minimalism too
much?

I want to know if it's possible to go over the top with minimalism.

Probably have to go under the bottom instead.