Sadly no, my ZX5n sits forlorn in bubble wrap, packed away, if I shoot film it's medium format B&W in a Kodak Medalist II, just because I'm a curmudgeon. Someday I'll actually have do something with those gigantic negs. I do have an LX loaded with some old Konica color print film and an MX with a roll of Tri-X in it that I haven't done anything with since I loaded them.