The one Sigma lens I haven't been too happy with is the Bigma (50-500).
I just haven't been able to get really sharp photos with it at 500, and
I've got the rest of the range from 10-300 well covered, so 500 was all
I really wanted it for.

The Sigma 24-70 f/2.8 I bought came back from repair & so far so good.