On Sat, Feb 08, 2014 at 11:57:15PM -0500, knarf wrote:
> You may want me to see them but Flickr doesn't. Not until I sign in anyway.

Fucking prudes.

A while back I posted something a little bit racy to flickr, and someone with
a splintery board stuck up their ass complained. I got a nastygram from flickr
saying that the content had been labeled restricted, and if I posted something
racy again without marking it moderate or restricted, my account would be
set permanently restricted.

I forget details, but I had to go and do something, then have someone from
flickr check the offending page and make sure that it wouldn't shock someone
with Victorian sensibilities.

> I think I have a Flickr account but I haven't used it in so long I can
> remember neither user name nor password. And I'm so lazy to create a new
> account.

You're the one that was pissing and moaning about there always being naked
women, and no naked men.

> Maybe tomorrow...

Fuck it.  Tomorrow I'll post pictures of a naked woman.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc