Probably not. If I ever go back to work I wouldn't have any left for my own use.

On 2/10/2014 9:32 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:
Well, there's a potential biz for you: eBaying those things to the
strobist crowd. :-)

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 9:03 PM, John <johnsess...@yahoo.com> wrote:
On 2/9/2014 6:08 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:

I just published an article on how I got the specific lighting look
for my recent "model with flexible aluminum tubing" shots using a
couple of really cheap flashes and DIY barn doors.

http://blog.brucemwalker.com/2014/02/effective-rim-lighting-on-budget.html

When I was running the photolab, every box of paper had two 8"x8" cardboard
spacers. I think they were meant to keep someone opening the box with a box
cutter (even though they were clearly labeled NOT to use a box cutter to
open them) from slicing into the bag that protected the paper from exposure
to light.

I collected all of those spacers to use as flags & gobos. Single ply
corrugated cardboard easily spray painted if you need black or white and
easily shaped with a utility knife.

Still got lots of them left.