--- wendy beard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When I first arrived in Canada and was trying to figure out which
> road I
> should take to get on to the motorway to and from my home, I got it
> into my
> head that Arnprior was Welsh for "Airport" (I'm in a foreign land,
> okay)
> and therefore I should never follow that sign. Yes, I'm burbling
> nonsense
> but it just set me off again seeing it written down.

Hey, we do have an airport :-) Just don't blink as you pass it on the
hwy tho. They do have a skydiving school there - If you are ever
interested in getting shots of skydivers landing, it is a great spot
(haven't shot it myself -yet).

Back to topic  (kinda). I found the metering on the Mz-10 to be very
good. There are a few circumstances when it seemed to overexpose about
1 stop - seemed when the image was predominantly brown.

Since I picked up a used PZ-1 tho, this camera has been more the
'family snapshot camera'. Easy to use, and does a great job.

dk

=====
Dave Kennedy
Arnprior, Ont.