and as for me, Univrsity of Maine, Orono... working from 1961 to late 1962 or early 1963 for the head of the newly developed Computer center..
running diagnostics for the profs, key-punching, wiring boards, sorting
and being a girl friday while my then husband studied forestry.
I resisted Fortran and later regretted it.. but when I returned to New York, my skills learned there supported me while I went to night school.

ann