Oops. I should say, there might be some NSFW content on the walls.

On 26/02/2014 10:10 PM, Derby Chang wrote:
The Oxford Tavern was an institution. Cheap beer and food, strippers, and a loyal following. Last year, it was sold, and there was a story behind it.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/poles-apart-topless-bar-set-to-lose-sleaze-factor-20130720-2qb0d.html

My friend was trying to photograph the story of the pub long before the pub was even for sale. She only got permission in the last 48 hours before it closed.

http://au.blurb.com/b/5115919-goodbye-oxford-tavern

I went to the opening tonight. Terrific show.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/14/02/goodbyeoxford/index.html

The edit is a bit sloppy on my part, but I'm not apologising. I had fun