On 2/28/2014 11:43 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
Quoting "J.C. O'Connell" <hifis...@gate.net>:

does anybody know if the electronic cable release for the istDS can be used on later model
Pentax DSLRS like K10 k20 k5 k3, etc?

Yes - I use the same cable on DS, K200D and K-5. I assume the same one will work on the K-3.

Good. This means the mechanical to electronic release converter I made to use with my DS and autobellows can be used with later model DSLR bodies too. Its based on the mamiya rc402 as suggested here.

--
J.C. O'Connell
hifis...@gate.net