Gotta love that coastline.   Beautiful!

--
Bruce

Thanks, Bruce!

Marnie    And to everyone else that looked. More responses  below.

Nice one,  Marnie! Striking section of a magnificent stretch of highway 1.
One might  say, breathtakingly beautiful. Where guard rails are comforting.
8-(

Jack

Thanks!, Jack. Yup, re guardrails, glad they have added  them.

Marnie

Thanks, Dan.

The  green stuff with the orange/red/yellow stuff on the cliffs is ice
plant, I  think. I know I saw ice plant along the route, but can verify it is
it
in this  pic.

Marnie

In a message dated 2/28/2014 10:37:10 A.M. Pacific  Standard Time,