From: Nitin Garg [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:20:18 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re: OT: Spike's History ?

yes i remember the commercials too which is why i was surprised to see
the change in the tone in the credits. After having scenee the movie
and talked to friends who had read the book it was fairly obvious why
they had to change that :) Perhaps they started out trying to make an
"based on.." version but later changed too many undesirable aspects to
improve feel good factor in movie that it no longer was remotely "based
on..." type :)