Bill - thanks so much for those words. I'd much rather read what you
have to say than a Fuji fanboy, so cheers for that.

The line about manual use interests me greatly. I'm using the A*85/1.4
and Voigtlander 15/4.5 on the X-E1 and manual focus is absolutely fine
with that, especially with the 85mm. The form factor of the X-E1 and 2
don't ideally lend themselves to heavy glass on the front but I suspect
the X-T1 with a battery grip will.

I intend to lose the X-E1 in due course, pick up an X-T1 and an X100s
and then start looking at the Fuji glassware. Haven't been this excited
about gear since I got my first Pentax LX. That was a revelation, and a
fond memory.

Appetite duly whetted, thanks again.

Cotty

On 7/3/14, Bill, discombobulated, unleashed:

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,