I'm getting a $2,000+ Tax refund from the State of NC because I overpaid state income taxes in 2010, 2011 & 2012. TurboTax doesn't correctly calculate income due to North Carolina's Bailey Settlement (most state & federal government pensions are exempt from NC Income Tax where the taxpayer had a minimum of 5 years vested before August 1989).

Because of the windfall, I won't have to dip into the money I've been saving for a Full Frame DSLR, so I'm thinking about maybe breaking down and getting the K3 even though it isn't full frame. I'll still have the money saved if Pentax ever does come out with a Full Frame DSLR.

Haven't quite made up my mind yet, but I'm kind of leaning that way. I don't need anyone to talk me into it or talk me out of it.