Thanks to all who looked, and Ken, Gerrit, Bruce and John for
commenting.

This small gallery has a three more photos from that trip:
http://42graphy.org/galleries/PeachCreek/

Additional comments are interspersed below.

Igor

Tue Mar 11 18:53:37 EDT 2014
Bruce Walker wrote:

> > All colors are "natural"
>
> Did you shoot a color-checker card to verify that?

Nope, hence the quotation marks around the word. I meant that I didn't
change any colors deliverately myself (somebody asked me about that just
before I posted to this photo to PDML) but I was somewhat facetious
in referring to some "purists" (so far not on PDML) who claim that the
camera captures "the true image".

Tue Mar 11 18:21:31 EDT 2014
Gerrit Visser wrote:

> You certainly captured the aggressive look

Here is what preceeded that shot:
http://42graphy.org/misc/_IR09974.jpg
;-)

Cheers,